We interrupt this program to bring you Nepotism. This is not a test.

Hello all! First and upfront, this is not my Official September Blog Post Thingy. This is just a brief announcement for anyone who may be interested that I had a guest spot over at my sibling's blog, Cinema Chicanery this week! It was very different for me and a lot of fun and I hope to tag along again sometime if they need another fill-in, or a particularly awesome film gets chosen (hinthint: Big Trouble in Little China). So go check it out, take a gander at their other posts, and feel free to like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to keep up with their latest blog entries and fast shot movie reviews.

I'll be back before too long with the No Really I Mean It This Time Official Blog Post Thing for September.

We return you now to your regularly scheduled internet.

Comments

Popular Posts